Monday, June 22, 2009

Deep in love, not a lot to say...

Mr. Shug comes home to night. He left last week for the mountains. Mountain biking with some friends and opening the cabin for the summer. I can't wait to see him, hug him, love on him. He is everything I want. And there is a part of me, that I can't explain, that will miss the easiness of having him gone. I feel a little ashamed to even type it. He is the love of my life, kind and gentle, funny to the core, and still gives me butterflies. And yet, when he returns from a trip I always feel these screwy mixed up feelings.

2 comments:

Beanie said...

I totally get what you are saying. Mr. T travels a lot for work and while I miss him like crazy when he's gone, I enjoy having the house (and remote) to myself.

M said...

understood. there is a freedom of time to youself.