Thursday, April 21, 2011

Text Message PSA

We took a family trip and caravaned with two other families. It was an easy four hour trip that took us about 5 1/2 hrs. Sometimes we would text the other cars to see where they were. At one point I was driving and Shug had my phone. One mom sent me this funny text that she was drinking (a joke). Shug took it upon himself to respond on my behalf- another joke. It was at this point that her child (age 8) was playing on her phone and read the text out loud when it came through. Yikes!


So what I'm picturing is her son not getting his work done in class and his teacher asks him what the problem is- he answers " I'm  just baked and horny"  because he's tired and mad.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Oh my gawd that is some great stuff right there! How did I miss that post?