Thursday, January 19, 2012

15 Years...

Shug and I have been married 15 years.  In that time there have been more than a million I love you, almost as many I'm sorry, some do-overs, some I'm finished, tons of laughter, 2 kids, 1 dog, 1 house and I would do it all again.  That's the thing that makes me the happiest.  That in the deepest part of my soul I know that I would marry him again,  in a heart beat.  Would I marry someone else if something happened to him? Never!  Not because I believe there is only one love or that I could never love again after him - I'm just knowing that marriage is a lot of work, and sometimes it's a beating and basically I would be to selfish to ever put up with and put it all out there again.  But for him, I would.  So here's the card I gave him, and I think it pretty much sums it all up.

For the record, I still haven't gotten an answer from him on this one.

1 comment:

M said...

Happy Anniversary!