Friday, November 4, 2011

Wallpaper Ya'll!


The wallpaper is up!  It was a lot of work - not putting it up, I paid someone to do that.  It was a lot of work getting the wallpaper here and ready.  I ordered my paper from Anthropologie, they have some very yummy wall paper!   When the Wallpaper Professional Extraordinaire  opened the first three rolls she found a printing mistake.  At this point I was getting a little freaked because it had taken me forever (in my mind) to pick the paper and I couldn't imagine finding another I loved as much.  Also, I was just being dramatic. The paper had been cut into lots and lots of strips. I needed to return the messed up rolls to  Anthropologie.  I thought this whole process was going to be a total pain in the ass but it turns out Anthro is the BEST. The cute girl at the counter took the giant box of cut up wallpaper and set it on the counter behind her, the smile never leaving her face. And then before I could get very far into  my very long and overly detailed story she ask if  I would like them to overnight three new rolls or refund my money.  WOW!  I had the new rolls sent to my wallpaper gal, she inspected them, and hung them. They are perfect.  I am so pleased to present my new (old bathroom) and my gorgeous wallpaper!  And it only took two rolls so I took back the third and did what any self repeating woman would do - I bought myself a new sweater!







Here

No comments: