Friday, July 8, 2011

A Painted House

The paint is finished!  We are still waiting on the new wood windows that will go in upstairs.  It seems like there is always something more to do on an old home.  I'm not complaining, all we wanted when were buying was an old house, it's just that there is a lot of upkeep.  Now that the house is painted it's time to move onto the next project and I'm lazy.  I'm not to proud to say it - I'm lazy.  Maybe if I had a really great eye for design it would be different, but every idea takes me for ever to steal come up with.
As I said before, I got the paint idea from a feed on Flicker, Daily Bungalow. Again, one of those ideas I didn't come up with my self.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Looks great!

L said...

Oh, but you do have an eye for design...it could be called "free spirit chic" :)

M said...

This looks amazing!