Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself

I read a great blog post the other day and wanted to share it.  Read it here!  It's about discrimination.  It's so well written and it has gotten me really fired up.   I live around people who are so accepting of others and I don't see a lot of discrimination - I am so glad about this but I also recognize that this is the very thing that can sometimes make us to comfortable. I don't ever want to get to comfortable when it comes to injustice.  So thanks Bonsey for talking about it, putting it out there, and writing it so well. 

Also, she's pretty funny as evidenced by this sentence "Vicodin should come with a hard candy shell. I just love it so much! I think it should taste like Skittles. Instead, it has to win the prize for Worst Tasting Drug on the Market. If there were such a contest. Bastards."  I laughed out loud! I really like funny smart women. Check her out and enjoy!

No comments: