Friday, June 26, 2009
Monday, June 22, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
- This morning when I weighed I saw a number that I haven't seen in 5 years!
- I have been hungry for the last 3 months.
- Yesterday at the water park with my kids I saw several moms that were bigger than me (and yes I feel like a real bitch saying this one, but it is true we have all compared ourselves to someone else to feel better at some point. And I was in a swimsuit so was needing some serious feel better mojo)
- I have lost 2o something pounds!!!!
- I'm wearing a pair of pants that have never fit since they landed in my closet!
- I'm trying to think like a thin person to help change my brain and skinny people always feel thin, right? Just typing that made me feel cheesy.
- I have less to lose than I've already lost!
I will turn 40 this fall and I am going to be hot and healthy. I know healthy should be first in that sentence but I'm trying to be honest! I'm tired of being the chick with the great personality that's cute and kinda chunky. I don't think it would be so bad if when I'm 40 someone describes be as that "MILF with the 2 kids"! In fact I would love it!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Friday, June 12, 2009
I grew this. I GREW THIS. I am so jazzed about my eggplant! The community garden that I practically forced on my neighbors is really kickin some ass! There are 7 working garden beds making food (slowly) and looking so lovely.